Trees can be both a source of beauty or a serious hazard. Falling branches can cause property damage and harm to humans. However, trees causing problems can be challenging to identify with ordinary people. Allowing an inexperienced person attempt to handle these situations create more problems than solutions. Between the difficulties of getting good access and managing the work site, dealing with a dangerous tree can be quite a challenge. Thanks to the skill of tree loppers in Sutherland Shire who can help diagnose and address the problem and keep you, your family, and your property safe, through several tree maintenance procedures.
Types of tree maintenance
There are a few different methods helps in maintaining a tree. While the final decision should be based on safety, there are some preferences to remember:
- Whole tree removal – considered as of the most effective options in managing your property. However, this naturally eliminates the entire tree and is very work intensive. The whole tree gets removed, including the stump and roots. All of these components need to be removed and disposed of. This makes tree removal one of the most expensive options. Unless you are seeking this option out, it should only be reserved for trees deemed too dangerous to manage in another way.
- Tree topping – is another tree management option. As the name suggests, the process involves removing the entire top of the tree, leaving only lateral branches which aren’t big enough to take over as a new dominant branch. The process stunts the vertical growth of a tree, keeping it restrained and the overall tree shorter. This can obviously limit the potential of the tree to cause damage. However, the cuts from a topping can take a long time to heal, leaving the tree possibly vulnerable to a fungal infection which may kill the tree. This is a viable option for tree management.
- Tree lopping – is the most precise tree management option. It involves the idea of taking care of the most significant and most dangerous lateral branches. This avoids massive cuts to the core of the tree but helps to maintain the tree in a safe and healthy fashion. Safe and healthy trees are less likely to fall and cause damage but keep the natural beauty of the tree intact.
Tree lopping steps and procedures
Hire tree loppers in the Sutherland Shire who can perform the service of tree lopping, keep your trees safe and healthy and avoid damage to property.
- Step 1 – is to get an inspection and estimation of the project. A professional tree lopper can examine the tree and give you an accurate picture of the work that needs to be done. Many experts performing tree lopping in Sutherland Shire will perform an inspection and provide a no-obligation estimate at no extra cost.
- Step 2 – Involves tree loppers determining the scope of the tree lopping to take place. Some of the services that can be recommended are the removal of dangerous or overhanging branches, reducing the crown and weight of a tree, removal of dead branches, elimination of any broken or pest-infested branches and even bracing a tree with a steel cable to increase stability. The tree loppers in Sutherland Shire can recommend which services suit your project the best.
- Step 3 – Most professionals performing the tree lopping service will also handle the entire clean up, and removal process called as the council works, leaving you with a safe tree and a sound environment.
Enjoy the natural beauty of your surroundings without any danger by having a tree lopper manage your tree lopping concerns involving unnecessary growth of big and tall trees on your property.